Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
ASIA QUAKE, anybody??! (Read 39243 times)
saskia
Ex Member

ASIA QUAKE, anybody??!
Dec 28th, 2004 at 12:43pm

Hi,
I'm pretty surprised that noone here mentioned the Asia quake that took place on Sunday http://www.cnn.com/ ...more than 33,000 people died, and the number is still growing..

I just wanted to share, my friends experience (one of the participants from the Warsaw, Poland course)..
quote;
I visited Bruce.He was sitting in front of a computer. He had a notebook in his hands, the exact same one that I have on my shelf. He was saying something but I didn't understand anything.
I walked up to him and noticed that he had some new adresses. I thought that they were some new, interesting links, and I got Bruce's permission to look at them. I sat down on the floor and started writting down the adresses. Then something pulled me back to my body and I came back to the physical reality.

I didn't use the internet throughout the entire holidays, I just chilled.I don't watch TV, so I don't know what is happening in the world.
What shocked me is that the adresses that I wrote down were from; Sri Lanka. Philipines, India, Thailand, meladives, Birm..the entire south wester part of the Pacific..
I almost fell of my chair..30,000 dead..that's  10 more than in the WTC.
Now I know why I took part in the workshops, and know, like all of you do, what we should do now...I'm not suggesting anything, you already know.
Let's fill ourselves with love and meet by the cristal.
Believe me that you are well prepared.

all the best

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: ASIA QUAKE, anybody??!
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 12:47pm

If you will just check down the board to Retrievals/Assistance Needed, you will see that I did post about it and have been doing retrievals ever since.  I am surprised too that not many have posted their experiences, but I am sure that many here are assisting.  Shocked

Love,
Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Crying Raven

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Redmond, WA
Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 1:10pm

I just can't believe this huge devastation.  The count is now at 44,000 but they expect it exceed 50,000.  I'm trying to comprehend how big this is...how big of rush of souls leaving the earth at once and the reason behind it.  I feel so incredibly saddened, and confused on why it happened.  So many sad stories and broken lives.  The pain those areas are feeling right now must be overwhelming.   Cry 

Jenn

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 1:11pm

I just want to say thank you for assisting the many people who have left the psyical so suddenly and all at once.  I had a realization this morning that many more will be leaving also in mass exit.  It seems some of us will be here to assist the living, and some to assist those that leave.  About a year ago I had a very intense remote veiwing experiance where I was  told that I could witness a "meeting", just this one time. I was floating above the meeting watching these "heads of state" planers.  Their entire mission was to decrease the population by 50%.  I was shocked.  When I read that the quake sounded like a loud bang I had to wonder what caused it.   I also wonder if these people who are passing have all chose to go at this time. Love and aloha to you all!

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 2:04pm

Actually I think this is not the biggest mass exodus to date,and it doesn't even begin to cut the population down by 50% because the birth rate is so high.

IP Logged

Azreal
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 2:11pm

Well done Saskia,

I literally just signed in to write a post re the Earth Quake in Asia. It is indeed devastating and I feel nothing but sadness when I see it on the news. I was at work today and the front cover of the news paper was a couple holding the hand of their little one ... something which upset me greatly.

I just wanted to wish those who perished a quick and easy cross over so that they can be happy.

may they be at peace Cry

IP Logged

saskia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 4:23pm

Quote:
 I am surprised too that not many have posted their experiences, but I am sure that many here are assisting.  Shocked

So I'll start Wink
last night I retrieved some 200+ people..the helpers looked like marines, dressed in white..with a big smile on their face..they led all the people into a huge Titanic-like ships..
I didn't feel too many emotions..mostly numbnes...awaiting..I cried a lot during this, mainly because of all the love I was giving and receiving ..

A lot of us here, are there Wink

May they rest in peace

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 12:50am

Good job Saskia. I know from other groups I'm in that many, many are doing retrievals/assisting in moving souls on.   Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn   Smiley

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 3:28am

I think that after such a tragedy,the victims need most of all help and sympathy.Probably more than 100.000 people died.Im shocked that you are thinking of doing "retrivials" instead of sending covers of money to help them.
Who is asking you to do retrievials anyway? Don't you think that if people are stuck after their death,it is probably because THEY NEED IT TO SHED THEIR BELIEFS? Really,i don't understand.Im upset,many many people died and many others will die because of viruses.I suggest you to go on www.nytimes.com and you will find adresses when you can send something to help them.
Thanks for listening.

IP Logged

saskia
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:07am

Axel,
Quote:
Im shocked that you are thinking of doing "retrivials" instead of sending covers of money to help them

When they are dead, money isn't really going to heip them is it?

Quote:
Who is asking you to do retrievials anyway? Don't you think that if people are stuck after their death,it is probably because THEY NEED IT TO SHED THEIR BELIEFS? Really,i don't understand.

Maybe you don't have to understand. I do. And I beleive that retrieving those 100,000 will do more good to the universe than sending my 10$.
So, before you criticize, maybe you should learn a bit about what the retrievals are really about and then judge. I think that if you'd knew the basics, you wouldn't be so shocked.
Who's asking?? They are asking.
So you send your $, and I keep on doing my retrievals. Thankfully we have free will on this planet.
thank you and all the best.

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:30am

Why are you so angry?I was just pointing the fact that they need help in Asia.I personally don't believe that anyone asks u to do retrievials,or maybe you read it in books,but of course that is my opinion.It is the first time that i see someone getting angry just because i asked to help victims.
By the way,i don't have $ but euros,im not in the US... Wink

IP Logged

saskia
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 5:01am

Axel,
I'm far from being angry..sorry if the tone seemed rough, but to me it's simply absurd to judge something you don't  know much about.
Quote:
maybe you read it in books

No, I know this from my 10 years of experience.

Quote:
It is the first time that i see someone getting angry just because i asked to help victims.

To me it looked like being Quote:
shocked that you are thinking of doing "retrivials" instead of sending covers of money to help them.

So to me it's not, a simple JUST, it's more that you don't know what retrievals are all about, and propose something that is more familliar to you, but also, not in the nices way possible Wink

ps. I don't have $ and don't live in the US either..(as if it matters).

All the best
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2004 at 6:15am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 6:32am

Believe me,i know what "retrivials' are.I have myself experiences,and i think that retrivials are useless.I also think that what you see "up there" is what you believe,but that is only my opinion.You don't need to be arrogant and say that i don't know anything about retrivials.Ten years of experiences,so what? I just think that more than 100.000 persons died and that it would be good to be respectful .I know by experiences that many people (im not talking about you at all,i don't know you) use such events on purpose, i.e to say "oh me i did that,and that,and i also did that".I'm not silly you know,i just try to find out what is true and what is not true. Wink

IP Logged

Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 8:15am

>Their entire mission was to decrease the population
>by 50%.

As hellish as I know that sounds, it doesn't really surprise me at all...if you think about it, when Australia was initially colonised by the Europeans, the population of the Aborigines was only half a million...Australia's population now is 20 million.

There are far too many people for the planet to be able to sustain long term...Even assuming we were able to find a high-yield renewable energy source, it would not mean that we could survive at the current level.

Also...in terms of Southeast Asia not going close to 50% of the population...My guess is that most of these sorts of things, if they are technologically induced (which is very possible) will happen in the Asian countries, because the birth rate/population level is highest there...Also because unfortunately most of the leaders of the industrialised world...the people owning the technology to do it...are normally terrible racists, as well.

So yeah...50k is not 50% of the population...but keep watching.  Even if it isn't being technologically induced, I was reading about the polar shift going on at the moment and what Edgar Cayce said about it only having to shift one degree to completely change the geography of the planet, almost beyond recognition.  If that were to happen, a LOT of people would die...Most of the prophecies I've read suggest that Southeast Asia, (the islands) northern Europe, (England, Scandinavia) California, and New York in particular are going to be completely wiped off the map...the population loss from that would be astronomical. 

Also, Axel...I don't think we really have much way of knowing one way or the other whether retrievals are definitely real, although some of the verifications have been interesting.  But be that as it may, I don't think it is at all appropriate to tell people that they're delusional...that isn't the case.  Don't just be respectful of the dead...be respectful of the living who deal with death in their own way.  I personally see retrieval as a practical element of a particular belief system...one which these days, I myself actually tentatively ascribe to at least certain elements of.  It's an expression of faith, and the way I know that is because doing it requires more courage than what I will admit I can muster so far.  Not only that...assuming hypothetically for a moment that it is real, then it is extremely useful as well.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 8:30am

I Highly Doubt any goverments are plotting to cut the worlds population by 50%

The tsunami had nothing to do with any goverment.

Theres enough space on earth for 100 billion people+ theres current 6 billion by 2100 it will be 10 billion, no need to panic, by the time it comes to over population we will be able to colonise other planets.

Most prophercies are jibble jobble, dont pay any attention to them, ive surivied 6 apoc's and im only 18, the future is unpredictable, or should be on earth, since we have "free will" therefore only trust it what happens and not what others say about things which are ment to be, or will come about if we dont change this/that and live as love atomitons.

l8r
=Spitfire=

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.