Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Leonardo Da Vinci (Read 9976 times)
Ehem..

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Leonardo Da Vinci
Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:43pm

can I contact leonardo da vinci? is it possible?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Leonardo Da Vinci
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 10:14am

I suppose it is, if he wants to talk to you....?  I haven't had any success contacting any particular person on demand.  But I have had what I consider possible indirect communication. 

I myself have an unlisted phone number at home so I completely understand Smiley

There are lots of books and resources here and elsewhere on how to develop yourself if that is what you are interested in. 

blink Smiley

IP Logged

Bud_S
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 10:19am

If you do, ask him, "Okay Leo, fess up, is the Mona Lisa a self portrait or not?"  Let's settle this.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 2:17pm

Bud, this is an afterlife forum so YOU learn how to contact the afterlife and YOU contact Da Vinci and then YOU tell us, OK?

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 2:41pm

Although this question seems pretty silly, I think there is some merit in exploring a few things.  I have heard it said that it is easy to communicate with someone within the first year after their death, but only rare communications happen after that.  If that is true, why? 

For those of you with experience, does this hold true?

M

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 5:57pm

Quote:
Although this question seems pretty silly, I think there is some merit in exploring a few things.  I have heard it said that it is easy to communicate with someone within the first year after their death, but only rare communications happen after that.  If that is true, why?  

For those of you with experience, does this hold true?

M

Hi Doc,

Have had a bit of experience with this.  5 years ago, my Mom transitioned into the non physical.   For about a year or so (don't believe there is a fixed time line since time is relative to dimension, and individual experience) my Mom would show up in my dreams once in awhile. (on a side note, a couple weeks before she died, i had a dream where i was talking to her, and she told me she was leaving soon, and in the dream i was momentarily confused, but when i woke up, i knew she would be transitioning soon, and wasn't surprised when a couple weeks later she had to go to the emergency room.)

She was kind of a guide figure in these dreams (in life she was my first spiritual Teacher--almost soley through her loving, aware, and patient example), i remember asking her dreams about things i was intensely interested in, like the changes.

Haven't heard much from her since, though i do occasionaly sense and feel her, especially when i'm down, lonely, or upset.   

I believe the reason why, is because when a lot of people first transition, there is still a good amount of physical and emotional energetic and attachments.

This keeps them in a similar vibrational pattern as we are, and it is easier to perceive them.   Just like with the whole retrieval thing, about nonphysical guides having a hard time being perceived by "stuck" personalities.   They just vibrate out of the consciousness/frequency range.

Its all about vibrational range and patterns, i would say. 

Peace

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2005 at 10:37am

I'd like to think that after 500 years, old Leonardo has likely reincarnated a few times, and may now be on a Planet Earth in a parallel universe perhaps... maybe a Planet Earth which hasn't followed the perverse political path which OUR Earth has taken.
Not to mention, I'd like to think Leonardo was WAY too much a "free spirit", nonconformist and adventurer to long endure a STATIC, UNCHANGING place like "heaven" is in all human conceptions (and if LEONARDO DA VINCI would be anyplace else, assuming the "heaven and hell with no reincarnation" scenario... well, then "God" is totally UNWORTHY of "worship", that's for dang sure!!! "Hell" should be reserved for the likes of the Ayatollah Khomeini, Fred Phelps, and George W. Bush should it actually exist...)
Anyway, if what Monroe and Mr. Moen believe is the "truth"... then what I just suggested seems logical, does it not?

B-man

IP Logged

LINN
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 19th, 2005 at 11:19am

[b][

Dear Doc,

One of my earliest remarkable mediumistic connections was with a local historical figure within my county. I did not set out initially to communicate with this individual but was working on a school project and had to do a lot of research on her for it. Now this historical figure had been alive during the Civil War days ( 200 yrs ago) and she began to communicate with me on her own.   We became rather friendly with each other and I felt she has been a helper of sorts for me from the otherside with my spirit reading connections. I wish you well, linn

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #8 - Nov 19th, 2005 at 11:59am

I have had no problems with conversing with my parents who passed in 92, Time is not revelent in the afterlife, they have no concept except thru our physical world or by keeping up with our "time". My parents told me this also. So I would guess it would be possible to talk with Leonardo if he would agree to it, its mostly up to him I suppose. IMHO

Love, Ricardo Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #9 - Nov 19th, 2005 at 6:48pm

If Leonardo is personally unavailable, why couldn't someone from his disc answer the Mona Lisa question?

Bob

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 12:08am

And I had no problem contacting Peter (Simon, this is) from 2000 years ago. I had to do a self-retrieval as he was stuck.

Namaste
Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Mairlyn...
Reply #11 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 1:31am

Do you mean to say that you actually retrieved
the ancient magician, Simon Peter, who'd been
stuck for 2K years..?
That's a bit on the grand side, don't you think?
Maybe if the entity you retrieved was "stuck", it
was some crazy (kind of like the bum who claims
he's Jesus Christ, or the Messiah, or whatnot...
New York City is full of 'em...)

B-man

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #12 - Nov 22nd, 2005 at 2:59pm

No Brendan, I did not retrieve a magician. I retrieved Peter, disciple of Yeshua.  It was a self retrieval as I was Peter. I'm copying below what I posted here before.

First, I have to say that Sananda is Yeshua's ascended self. Virgil is my deceased husband who has been the Helper with me with every retrieval I've done.

Sananda told Sheri to tell me that Peter was stuck in a Belief System Territory.  I decided to go after him and appear as
Jeshua. I asked Virgil if he would go with me and he said of course he would.  I kept losing focus but could tell I was talking to
Peter but then would click out and keep coming back. So I wrote to Sheri and Sananda told her that I had retrieved Peter.
Here's Sananda's description of the retrieval:

You appeared to Peter as Peter.  You found him sitting at the table at the
place where Jeshua and his disciples used to meet.  It was the place that I met him at just before he was arrested.  He was drinking, and was drunk, and very sad.  You sat across from him at the table, and was talking with him. You tried to explain to him that he was dead, and if he goes with you, you
can take him to Jeshua and the other disciples.  I guess because he was talking with himself, he didn't believe you.  Virgil went with you, and took on the guise as Paul.  Peter was able to see Paul while Peter was talking with you.  Paul was able to convince him that he was dead, by telling him the same thing.  When Peter accepted the fact that he was dead, Jeshua met him there, and Peter was able to see him and the rest of the disciples.  Smiley
Great work!  Smiley

Now Brendan, I don't expect you or anyone else to believe this. It doesn't matter whether or not you believe this or anyone else.  I KNOW that it happened.  And Peter has come to me many times since then and thanked me. He took me with him to the Sea of Galilee where I could smell the water and the fish. He took me to a hillside where Yeshua was speaking.

The fact that he was stuck doesn't mean that he didn't reincarnate as he did or obviously I wouldn't be here. An aspect of him was stuck and that is the aspect that I retrieved, plain and simple.

With Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Joesph

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Dec 9th, 2014 at 10:59pm

Admin Note: this otherwise good post has been edited to remove a couple of Posting Guideline violations.  Normally I would have deleted the entire post.  If this sort of thing continues that's how I will handle future violations by this Member)

This is really old but I have some interesting news upon summoning Leonardo I had an odd incident relating to Mona Lisa it's a very long thought I had one morning, but eventually it lead to what I would call an attempt of possession OR a form of afterlife communication.
To begin I was just rapping to myself, I started to think though about the other famous entertainers (Rihanna) was who I was thinking of. I started to get really intimate on the thought of another celebrity abusing somebody but because of their status they got a slap on their wrists. While I pondered that I began to solve a solution in which they would be punished for their sin. (Admin Note: Removed sentence due to violation of Posting Guidelines regarding vulgar profanity.) Anyways when I came to that cognitive realization my body felt triumphant like I thought of a legit punishment worse then humiliation, retaliation, but not quite worse then death.  (Admin Note: Removed sentence due to violation of Posting Guidelines regarding vulgar profanity.)
In that moment I felt a pressure on my brain as if something grabbed it. My vision went shuddered for a second and I was looking at a skeleton INSIDE my eyeball. The skeleton looked aged but what I noticed instantly was the bright orange eyeballs like a moth. The skeleton also had long black hair like Mona Lisa but it looked like she was in an attic for 4 years and didn't comb her hair, very frantic.  I instantly wanted to scream I thought I was going die or be possessed, but she was just massaging my brain for 5 minutes. I was pacing around my house with a smile on my face and I was aware and still thinking to myself ( this is real, it's happening, why am I smiling?) When that came to an end I had a brief thought about Art (thinking about other famous creations) and the Statue of Liberty revealed in my vision for a short moment and then it switched again to what looked like myself with a graduate cap on and I threw it into the sky where I felt the pressure on my brain let go.
That happened in August of 2014 and I've been thinking of any relation to what it could have meant, I came across many points on the internet but there's so much that's happened to me in just the run of 8 months that I can't even fathom life for I feel as if I am chasing an Ultimate Reality. I have much I'd like to discuss please if anyone finds this perks their interests I'd love to discuss further "visions" I've had because there's many more.
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2014 at 4:12pm by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #14 - Dec 10th, 2014 at 12:50am

Good Day All. This is an "Imagination Afterlife Forum". ..So that what you imagine in your Conscious and Sub-Conscious mind is really what happens to you after physical death!?...Also is the case when you are still in 3D physical incarnation!...Then the "self generated mental and emotional imagery" from your sub-conscious imaginative mind, is perceived as a 2D type reality, and 'sold' to you as such.

IP Logged

Joesph

ALK Member

Reply #15 - Dec 10th, 2014 at 8:58am

what do you mean by 'SOLD' you lost me on that line, although I am following you. I'm just recently researching Spiritual communication/ways, all because of some weird incidents which caused me to become incarcerated in my head because I can't tell 'normal' people that's these happened to me.
I mean I know exactly how I sound to a person that never believed this because I was that exact person before this summer started.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2014 at 11:03am

Gman wrote on Dec 10th, 2014 at 12:50am:
Good Day All. This is an "Imagination Afterlife Forum". ..So that what you imagine in your Conscious and Sub-Conscious mind is really what happens to you after physical death!?..

Actually, no, it's an Afterlife Knowledge forum not an Imagination Afterlife Forum.

It's a common error many of us make to think that the word "fantasy" and the word "imagination" have the same meaning, they don't.  One way to think of it is that Imagination is the "sense" we can use to perceive our fantasies.   But, imagination can also be used to perceive things that are real. 

The important question from an afterlife knowledge gathering perspective then becomes, how can I tell whether what I am perceiving is real or fantasy?

In the system I teach, to tell the difference, I use what I call the Basic Premise which says:

!. Find a way to make contact and communicate with a person known to be deceased.

2. Gather information from this person you have absolutely no way of knowing except by your contact and communication with this deceased person.

3. If you can verify that the information you gathered is accurate and truce.

4.  You have not "proven" anything yet, but you have gathered evidence that this deceased person continues to exist "somewhere."

5. Continue this process until the weight of your own evidence, gathered only through your own direct experience, leads you to your own conclusion regarding the existence of our afterlife.

From my experience I would say that when you have accomplished this, along the way you will have developed the skills and abilities to more deeply explore our afterlife or any other nonphysical reality that exists.

I agree with Einstein who said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Bruce

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.